Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Think I Have Enough Bubble Wrap?



My order of bubble wrap arrived today. Can you believe how huge this roll is? Kiki was suspicious and kept looking at it, and then me, like, "What the heck am I supposed to think about this?"


Cake bunting is delicate and must be packaged with care. Up until now I used bubble wrap I had saved from packages that were sent to me, but that stash was quickly coming to an end.


I've cut a nice stack of rectangles perfectly fit for wrapping cake bunting. Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to store the rest of this humongous roll!


p.s. It's my husband's birthday on Sunday, that's why I have poms hanging over the dining table, which is currently serving as my Kiki La Ru studio and office. Those white poms have now been joined by one large silver pom and two small golden poms. Hubby comes home from his business trip Saturday night, and I'll have everything looking extra lovely and festive when he arrives. And I'll pack away my 'office,' too :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your post...especially Kiki..lol She looks so darling as always. Best of luck with finding a place to 'hide' the bubble wrap. lol

    Blessings.......
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails